Money calculator UK
A tool to help you figure out your savings goals and actions needed
Use this money calculator UK to help guide you in your savings planning.
You can play around with the numbers to get a feel for what your money might look like depending on who much you are saving and what return you might get.
It might help highlight that you are broadly on track or need to take some serious action asap.
Remember this calculator is a tool to guide you, it’s not a crystal ball. It is also not financial advice.
Keep your assumptions about savings levels and rates of return reasonable and reasoned.
Read more articles below on saving and why its important.
FAQ: How to Save money?
- The importance of saving money. 3 reasons to start saving now
- Why is it important to pay yourself first? The number 1 savings hack
- No money for retirement what to do now? 8 ways to boost your retirement savings.
- How much savings should I have? 4 ways to figure out if you have enough
- How much savings should I have at 40? 3 ways to figure out if you are on track.
- Is 100k in savings a lot? How 100k in savings might be a game-changer for your lifestyle and long term wealth.
- How much does the average person have in savings uk?