1. Who we are
Financially Happy provides training, facilitation and coaching services. Our services include the provision of one-to-one coaching, group coaching, online courses, e-resources and training workshops.
2. Personal information we may collect
Personal information means any information about an individual by which that person may be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed, i.e. anonymous data.
We may collect, use and store the following information about you:
- Identity Data: Including title(s), name and last name
- Contact Data: Including billing address, email address and phone numbers.
- Transactional Data: Including details about payments to and from you.
- Marketing and Communications Data: Includes your preferences in receiving communications from us and responses to online quizzes.
- Session Notes: Includes any handwritten notes from coaching/training sessions.
3. How we collect your data
When you register with us, enquire about our services via our website, or use our online booking system we will store the personal information you provide, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number. We will also keep a record of the services and products you receive from us.
Session notes are typically recorded during the course of one-to-one coaching sessions. Session notes are treated in strict confidence and stored securely.
4. How we may use your data
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly we will use your information as follows:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you (such as correspondence regarding bookings and any other client-specific correspondence).
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- For occasional correspondence via mailing lists to keep you informed of topics, events, and information that may be of interest to you. We will give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving any such communications when first registering as a client. If you do not opt-out, we will provide you with an option to opt-out in every mailing list email we send subsequently. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
- Session notes are compiled to inform discussions with you and to record themes discussed. These are treated as strictly confidential and personal information recorded will not be used for any purpose other than to perform and deliver the contract entered into.
5. Disclosure of your details to third parties
We do not share or sell your personal information with any third parties. The only exception being referral to another recommended service provider, but this will only be carried out with your express permission.
6. Security of your personal information
We have put in place appropriate safeguards (both in terms of our procedures and technology we use) to ensure your personal information is kept as securely as possible. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Names and all contact details including email addresses, postal addresses, and phone numbers are stored in password-protected software on a password-protected computer or in password-secured, cloud-based applications.
Any handwritten session notes are stored securely.
7. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
For compliance with insurance regulations, session notes are retained and securely stored for 7 years.
8. Your Legal Rights
(Under certain circumstances) you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information as follows:
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you
- You have the right to request that we correct the personal information we hold about you.
- You have the right to request that we delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us to retain it. Please note that we may not be able to comply with your request if there is a legitimate legal or insurance reason – this will be explained to you at the time of your request.
- You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to you or a third party.
- You have the right to withdraw consent for the use of your contact information for any correspondence regarding topics/ events/ information of general interest or marketing correspondence
- For all of the above scenarios, please use the contact details provided at the end of this policy document.