Helping you achieve success, freedom and happiness
Are you always worried about money?
No idea how to save and build wealth for your future?
No savings or investments to fall back on now or in retirement?
Want to move to a place of financial stability?
Able to build wealth for your favourite future?
Plan for financial freedom and make work optional?
Hello, I'm Alan,
your friendly financial life planner based in Woking, Surrey
Life is complicated enough without worrying about money as well.
How you use the money that comes into your life can create stability and security or the opposite.
How can you start saving, investing and creating more wealth while avoiding the big mistakes?
Having the vision, mindset and skills to plan and manage your money better will play a key role in achieving wealth, health and happiness.
Together, we’ll simplify your finances so you can get on with your life, stop making money mistakes and look forward to a bright, happy future.
Say a hearty hello to all the life and money management skills you wish you’d had for years. .
Here's how I'll be your financial ally
- Getting you financially organised – pulling out the shoe box of dread and sorting out where all your money is.
- Supporting and guiding you on the principles of building wealth. Simplyfing the wealth building process.
- Removing financial stress and worry about money by creating a clear plan for financial stability.
- Helping you avoid the big mistakes -get rich quick schemes – scammers and the high fees of financial salespeople.
- Helping you create your own bespoke wealth plan looking and the building blocks of property, shares and businesses (including creating your own)
- Help you work out how much is enough. Enough to not need to work anymore
- Help you create your own side hustle to increase your income
- Help you find ways to save more and manage your money better and save more.
- Demystifying all the financial jargon out there
- Taking the fear and mystery out of money and investing. Helping you get started on low cost investing.
- Helping you detox your finances and find ways to keep more of your money.
- A safe place to talk about money without a sales agenda
Supporting and guiding you to find your Ikigai
- Something your good at
- You love doing
- The world needs
- You can get paid for
Should I move my investments to cash?
If you’re asking yourself this question, it’s probably because you’ve been hearing a lot about the stock market lately. All the worlds leading stock markets are heading into bear market territory. So what should you do?
If you’re feeling nervous about the stock market, it’s understandable. But before you make any decisions, it’s important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of turning everything into cash.
Money is one of the most common sources of stress in people’s lives. It’s often identified as the number one stressor for people worldwide and the 2nd most common cause of marriage breakups.
Money is stressful because it’s often used to measure success, which can lead to feelings of inadequacy or failure. It’s also a common cause of conflict in relationships, and it can be a major source of anxiety if you’re struggling to make ends meet or cope with debt.
The best way to start living without worrying about money is to take a step back and figure out what good looks like for you. Create a budget and stick to it. Use spare money to pay off debt and build an emergency fund. Lastly, ensure that you’re investing in things that grow over time, like index funds, property, businesses and yourself.
35 might seem like an unusual age to start thinking about retirement, but the fact is that if you want to have a comfortable retirement, you need to start saving now.
Even if you think it’s a long way off, time will pass, and one day you will want to quit work, work part-time or just do something else. That’s why saving and investing money for your favourite financial future is important now.
Here are some tips on how to start saving for retirement at 35.
Will I always be poor? not if you take the actions in this post.
This article covers what it takes to move away from poverty and create enough money to make yourself financially secure.
If you have a small business or a side hustle you would like to start, blogging is a great way to advertise your work and connect with your ideal clients.
You’ve heard that starting a blog could be a good way to reach more customers and clients, but you’re not sure if it’s worth the effort. Here are some reasons why you should start a blog for your business.
Set up your call to start planning your favourite future
Financial coach UK, Financial coaching UK, Personal finance coach UK
Financial coach Woking, Financial coaching Woking, Personal finance coach Woking
Financial planner Woking, financial planning Woking, Personal financial planner Woking